Ryanair, the World’s most hated airline, have been voted the “LEAST FAVOURITE AIRLINE” in a UK based survey proving that the Irish carrier are completely deluded in their opinions of themselves.
Virgin Atlantic topped the poll leaving British Airways trailing in second place.
The TripAdvisor survey polled 2,868 Europeans about their flying habits, and found that competing carriers Virgin and BA were the most-loved airlines, while Ryanair, unsurprisingly, was the least loved.
Singapore Airlines was the third most-popular airline, followed by Dubai-based Emirates and Thomson Airways in the survey of 936 UK travellers by the TripAdvisor company.
The survey also revealed:
* Passengers who recline seats in a rough manner were the biggest in-flight annoyance followed by badly-behaved children;
* 69% felt overweight passengers should have to pay for two airline seats;
* 84% were opposed to mobile phones on planes;
* 80% backed the introduction of full-body scanners at UK airports;
* 3% have joined the “mile-high club”, with 30% admitting they would like to but 67% saying they would not even consider it.