This evening I took the time to visit the Ryanair website. In particular, I had a little browse of the “feedback” page that they offer located at http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/about.php?sec=feedback.
I don’t think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. This drivel is so obviously written by some poor, ass whipped Ryanair administrative assistant!! What an absolute pile of crap. In fact I am laughing, but it almost makes me angry that they have the nerve to publish this shit.
I wont bore you with my comments on each and every “letter” written by “happy” customers, but here is a snap shot.
First up is the comment dated 7th January 2009: “Your Chief Cabin Steward on that flight, Joao, welcomed me on-board BY NAME when I boarded the aircraft. I have flown all over the world for many years, and this is the first time ever that I have been greeted so personally.”
Go and read this “letter”. What is there to suggest that there is any way possible that a cabin steward is going to know what your name is as you walk up the steps on the aircraft? This is preposterous claim. Unless of course he read it off the boarding card as he checked it. Wow, that’s customer service for you.
Second up is: “The courtesy and assistance extended to me at both Dublin Airport and Ciampino Airport was excellent. I have travelled to many destinations on various airlines but was very pleasantly surprised with Ryanair.”
What are you wittering on about? Provide us with some evidence. An example of how the courtesy and assistance was excellent. Why were you “pleasantly surprised” with Ryanair?
Third up is: “The main reason for the letter is to acknowledge the great service I recieved from one girl on the above flight….she was;
Pleasant (even at this time of the morning)
Hang on a minute…so a cabin crew does her job and this merits a letter of praise? What I think this highlights is just how bad people’s expectations are of service on Ryanair. This wasn’t anything over and above what she gets paid for. Why the praise? Perhaps we should all be back slapping the pilot for taxiing the aircraft in a straight line? Writing in letters of thanks when the check in assistant gives you a hint of smile?
Finally, for now: “May we just make the following positive comments?
- Online booking – easy to follow and understand and very efficient.
- Outgoing flight – airport booking-in staff – very efficient and apparently happy in their work.
- Outgoing flight – on board staff – again very efficient and couldn’t have been more helpful.
- Return flight – comments exactly the same as for outgoing flight.
- Flights [in both directions] were early at their destination – congratulations.“
Same story as earlier, praise for what exactly? No example. No evidence. No name given. As for the list, well how about:
1. WTF, postings here on IHR indicate that this is not the case.
2. Not Ryanair staff in most cases.
3. Helpful? How?
4. Same as outbound flight.
5. Early? You give a scheduled arrival time 20 minutes later than the actual flight time will get you there. Of course you are going to be “early” you idiot.
I’m getting really bored now. What an absolute Joke Ryanair are. Comments if you can be bothered please.