Ryanair, the World’s most hated airline, are a bunch of lying ‘bastardos’ who talk up their customer service statistics to give us the impression they are providing satisfaction.
According to the last set of published data available on the Ryanair website at http://www.ryanair.com/en/news/ryanair-no-1-customer-service-stats-july-2010, the laughable excuse for an airline are feeding us the following pile of horse manure:
- 78% of over 46,000 Ryanair flights arrived on time
- Less than 1 complaint per 1,000 passengers was received
- Less than 1 mislaid bag claim per 1,000 passengers was received
We have the following comments on the above misleading statements:
- 22% of over 46,000 Ryanair flights arrived LATE! That’s 10,120 late arrivals, almost a quarter of all Ryanair flights!
- Only 1 complaint per 1000 passengers likely had a fax machine available in order to submit the complaint. 999 passengers per 1000 likely didn’t have a fax machine
- Only 1 passenger per 1000 passengers probably checked in a bag because Ryanair make it so bloody expensive to do so. That would actually result in a 100% bag loss rate
Compared to the same month last year, Ryanair’s performance has actually gotten much worse!
- On-time flights have fallen from 85% to 78%
- Ryanair’s passenger complaint numbers show an increase from 0.67 in 2009 to 0.73 this year
What a joke Ryanair are. Fly with a proper airline and avoid these scumbags!